HELP Symantec ACT! to Oracle on NT.

From: Martin Hepworth <mph_at_explor.co.uk>
Date: 1998/04/14

Anyone have experience moving data from Symantec ACT! to Oracle 8.04 on NT ?

From what I can see we can move the all the contact names & addresses etc, but I can’t find anyway to get at the ACT! Notes/History fields. I think this is compressed or something?

If anyone has made to leap from ACT! to Oracle already I would love to hear how easy ( or otherwise ) the move was, and also what front end application they are using to replace ACT?

Thanks.

Martin Hepworth
Explorer (UK) Limited
mph_at_explor.co.uk Received on Tue Apr 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT