Re: Version Control - both forms & server side code

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI) <info_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1998/04/14

SQL-Programmer, for server side PL/SQL coding directly maintains PVCS, SourceSafe and MKS version control systems while your team is coding the server side.

More on SQL-Programmer for windows at:
http://www.sfi-software.com

SQL-Programmer 2.2 just won the VBPJ Reader's Choice Award 1998.

Integrated PL/SQL Debugger into SQL-Programmer 2.5 also was just announced today.

Sam