Re: Oracle/SQL Question

From: Erik E. Bengtson <erikbengtson_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:29:58 -0400

Lorrie,

    There is a great Graphical Oracle Database Browser called SQL*Pro. It allows you to run up to 10 SQL statements at the same time. ( It is a multithreaded application ). Each statement has it's own window. Each of these windows keep statistics, such as start time, time run so far, and end time. In the event you don't want to wait for the SQL statement to complete, you can cancel it with the touch of a button, without affecting any other running statements. When the statement is cancelled, you won't need to talk to your DBA for anything, because it is a clean cancel through Oracle's OCI API.

    So many more features to help you out as a developer. You can visit the following Web Site :

    http://www.erols.com/erikbengtson/

    Good Luck