Re: SQL Import / Export related

From: Bob Young <rcyoung_at_groupz.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:45:51 -0400

Do you need the ASCII file on the server, or is it something you are trying to 'occasionally' export to something else (on Windows or another server system for example)?

If it is a one time thing, or only occasionally, Access 95/97 would do this job real well and be real quick/simple to set up. If you need to do it every evening, and need it on the server, you may want to look at something like a Pro C program.