software survey

From: <suryansm_at_email.uc.edu>
Date: 1998/04/12

Hello,

I am a graduate student in the Industrial Engineering Program of University of Cincinnati. As a part of my thesis work, I am conducting a survey about software. For that purpose, I have put up the questionaire at

http://www.eng.uc.edu/~ssuryana/survey.html

It would be a great help if you can send in your response to the questions.

Thanks for your time and help.
Sriram.