how can I get public synonym scripts without referencing dba_synonyms ?

From: jdlee <jdlee_at_trigem.co.kr>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:45:36 +0900

as you know , we can get "create table, index, grants related scrits " using exp tool .

  for example ' exp scott/tiger indexes=y grants=y rows=n show=y '

but how can I get public synonym scripts ? I want to get complete public synonym script

not referencing to dba_synonyms
without editing efforts.

 anyone knows easy method ? Received on Fri Apr 10 1998 - 22:45:36 CDT