Re: sqlplus alter question

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 10 Apr 1998 17:34:10 -0700

Go to http://www.orafaq.org/faqmain.htm and click on "Oracle SQL", then click on your question for several tricks.

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest

jgarry@eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry "See your DBA?" I AM the @#%*& DBA! Received on Fri Apr 10 1998 - 19:34:10 CDT