Custom Software Development Available

From: Matthew P. Bouvier <mpbcds_at_tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 10:55:44 GMT

MPB Custom Data Systems specializes in database development with Oracle (Client/Server) and MS Access (PC) databases. We offer software development of Windows and Windows 95 applications and Internet/Intranet solutions. We will be competitive with other software development quotations. For more information, please see our web site at http://www.mpbcds.com, call us at (603) 635-7053, or e-mail us at software_at_mpbcds.com. Thank you for your time.

Matthew P. Bouvier
MPB Custom Data Systems
http://www.mpbcds.com Received on Fri Apr 10 1998 - 05:55:44 CDT