Re: Goodbye to compiling and linking. Every Database guy must know this!

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1998/04/09

gold_bag_at_yahoo.com wrote in message <352BCE60.53BF_at_yahoo.com>...
>I hope this helps the software professionals/managers like you....
>
>Computer speeds are doubling every 4 months, <rest of the crap snipped>

Seeing that CPU speed (Intel specifically) doubles in performance every 12 to 16 months and not every 4 months as you claim, the rest of the crap you posted is also meaningless and false.

I piss on your posting*

Billy Verreynne

--
UseNet Bullshit Detecting Committee : Chairman
UseNet

* - an ancient UseNet curse