Re: DB_LINK failure

From: Timo Haatainen <timo.haatainen_at_pvo.fi>
Date: 1998/04/09

I had some time ago problems to use db-links on HP-UX and AIX; it gave some Oracle error message, no core dump or trace file. The solution was to set environment variable NLS_LANG to some valid value. Your problem seems to be different but maybe this helps you.

--
Timo Haatainen
PVO Engineering Oy

sensenig_at_niehs.nih.gov kirjoitti artikkelissa
<6gar8q$9n$1_at_jeeves.niehs.nih.gov>...