PLEASE HELP ME!!

From: roberto <netsw_at_tin.it>
Date: 9 Apr 1998 13:58:37 GMT

there is someone that can write me an example to read a file with utl_file ??
for example i have the file obtained with : cat /etc/hosts >myfile
I have no problem to open the file(i have no error),but problems begin when i want to read....
Many thanks to all saints that answer me Received on Thu Apr 09 1998 - 08:58:37 CDT