sqlplus alter question

From: Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 17:46:34 -0500

Yesterday I added a column to a table & immediately realized that I should have called it something other than what I called it. I then wanted to rename it but couldn't figure out how. As an alternative I tried to "drop" it but couldn't get that to work either. What's the trick?

Thanks,
Martin Meadows Received on Thu Apr 09 1998 - 17:46:34 CDT