Calculating the first day of our fiscal year.

From: Chris <chris.sarka_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 13:01:59 GMT

I'm not too crazy about hard-coding dates into my sql programs. What I was wondering is if anyone has seen or is using an equation that calculates the first day of a certain month(in my case april) and will change automatically when the date passes this date. I also need it to keep last years year and date until this years april 1st date is passed. I hope this makes sense

Thanks in advance.
Chris Received on Thu Apr 09 1998 - 08:01:59 CDT