migrating tables from Oracle to Sybase

From: aptime <aptime_at_imaginet.fr>
Date: 1998/04/08

Hi folks

I'd like to migrate data from Oracle 7.3 to Sybase System 11. Does anyone know what tool would be the most accurate ?

I've tried "bcp" (Sybase), "Infomaker" (Powersoft/Sybase), "defncopy" (Sybase),
and "Data Manager" (Oracle), but so far I have not succeeded. Maybe I don't use these tools the proper way. Usually I've got ODBC errors, or
file formats that are not recognised by one of the 2 DBMS.

Thanks for help. Received on Wed Apr 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT