Re: Help with DBMS_PIPE

From: Andrew Barnett <nobody_at_spamandeggs.bp.com>
Date: 1998/04/08

good place to start is in the package header itself. look in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/dbmspipe.sql or

	select text
	from dba_source  -- or all_source
	where name = 'DBMS_PIPE'
	and type = 'PACKAGE_BODY'
	order by line;

then check the Application Developer's Guide that comes with the Oracle doco.

Good books include Steven Feuerstein's Oracle PL/SQl Programming from O'Reilly, and the Oracle Press PL/SQL programming.

hth

--
Andrew - Wizzard

barnetaj_at_bp.com

Michelle Warner <delonda_at_radium.ncsc.mil> wrote in article
<352A450C.53A399F1_at_radium.ncsc.mil>...