Re: How to make a package run under users permissions?

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 8 Apr 1998 12:11:29 GMT

Hi,

stop using SYSTEM account for any other tasks than system-administration. Before you continue or even set up a production environment read some DBA-Handbooks (f.e. from Oracle Press) to learn about creating users, tablespaces and so on.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de Received on Wed Apr 08 1998 - 07:11:29 CDT