Stored Procedures

From: Jeff <jsouthworth_at_dsitopdog.com>
Date: 1998/04/07

Help. I'm trying to create a procedure that returns values from a select. I would like to pass the procedure an account number, then pull back Name and address info based on the number. I am having a terrible time trying to get this accomplished. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff Received on Tue Apr 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT