Excel 97/MSQuery/ODBC 3.0?/Oracle 7.x

From: Jim Poole <JPoole_at_cnv.org>
Date: 1998/04/07

Is anybody using Excel97/MSQuery and Oracle 7.x through ODBC. We had this working with a previous version of Excel but now when I start up MSQuery I get a message saying 'MSQuery requires ODBC Version 3.0'

I have the latest Oracle ODBC Driver from the Oracle website - version 2.5.3.1.0B.

Does Excel 97 require a version 3.0 ODBC driver which is not available for Oracle 7.x?

Thanks for you help
JP Received on Tue Apr 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT