Any experiences creating/running a Pro*C, NT Service?

From: David Podnar <dave.podnar_at_daytonoh.ncr.com>
Date: 1998/04/06

I am looking into creating a Pro*C program that runs on NT, as a service. The service continually processes a log file and inserts new records as rows into a database. The database is running on a UNIX server. The log file contains SNMP trap messages and is continually appended to by CA's UniCenter TNG product. Since this is my first time working with NT services, I am looking for anyone's experiences with creating and running a Pro*C NT service?

Thanks

Dave Podnar
NCR Corp.
dave.podnar_at_daytonoh.ncr.com Received on Mon Apr 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT