Re: Coverting int to str....

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_interfacefamily.com>
Date: 1998/04/06

Azizzul Hassan wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I've problems regarding my (either my Pro*C or C) program. The problem
> is that, I've an integer with the length of 15. I need to split this
> integer in 15 different partition. The reason why I need to split it is
[to sum the digits]

If you are getting the value out of oracle, just use a char type host variable and in the select statement, use the tochar() function.

If you already have the value in an integer host variable, then use the string print function, sprintf().

emailfor details if this isn't enough. Received on Mon Apr 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT