Re: Pl/sql Editor/Debuger

From: Dr. Jan Dieckmann <jdieckmann_at_psi.de>
Date: 1998/04/06

Mujahid Hamid wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am in search of utility software to edit and debug oracle PL/SQL scripts
> for windows 3.1
> or 3.11, I have Toad, which is excellent shareware( free) and provides a VB
> like SQL editor
> and good debugger, but this is only available for W95/NT. Toad can be
> downloaded from
> www.toadsoft.com
>
> I will be very much obliged if anyone has a similar shareware version PL/SQL
> editing/debugging software
> for win 3.1 or 3.11, then please and email it to me or tell where I can
> download it from.
> If this is not shareware then I will be very happy to pay for it.
>
> Please Please help me. I am very frustrated writing 1000's of line of code
> using windows notepad
> and without any real debugging tool.
>
> With many Thanks
>
> Mujahid Hamid

Our Tool Hora has a PL/SQL environment. The actual version, Hora 3, is only for 32 bit systems but Hora 2 is available for 16 bit systems too. You can get a free trial version at fttp://www.keeptool.com.

regards Jan Dieckmann KeepTool GbR
Jan.Dieckmann_at_KeepTool.com Received on Mon Apr 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT