Re: RDO I open a keyset but I get a static resultset

From: Luca Minudel <luca.minudel_at_nline.it>
Date: 1998/04/05

On my experience, those are the only working combinations of cursor/resultset/lock typeS avaiable for VB5/RDO/Oracle. If you want an rdOpenKeyset resultset you should use a rdUseClientBatch cursor,
even if you don't need RDO batch functions.

Cursor Type Resultset Type Lock Type

rdUseNone rdOpenForwardOnly rdConcurReadOnly
rdUseODBC          rdOpenStatic,          rdConcurReadOnly,
		       rdConcurValues
rdUseClientBatch   rdOpenStatic,          rdConcurReadOnly,
                   rdOpenForwardOnly,     rdConcurValues,
                   rdOpenDynamic,         rdConcurRowVer,
                   rdOpenKeyset           rdConcurBatch

HTH

 Luca Minudel                    software designer
 Italy                             Conegliano (TV)
 voice & fax                     +39 (0)438 412280
 e-mail                      luca.minudel_at_nline.it
 WWW                       (italian language used)
 http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/4041

Mikel Bengoa <miksil_at_jet.es> scritto nell'articolo <01bd5c1c$c9d8a4e0$829d37c3_at_pcmikel>...
> I'm working whith VB 5.0 enterprise edition and RDO. With the
 openresultset
> statement I try to open a resultset of Keyset type (using rdKeyset)
 but if