Pro*C on VAX/VMS for Oracle 7

From: Howard Ronald Brown, Jr. <howardb1_at_flash.net>
Date: 1998/04/04

Does anyone know what I have to do to compile and link Pro*C programs. I'd like to use C++ options, but when I tried using the PROC.EXE C++ switches, I was not able to get the linker to link the resultant object files.

Also, can anyone recomend any good books which cover VAX Pro*C and VAX C/C++ programming. I currently program in Borland C++, but now I'm getting into VAX C/C++. I searched the Oracle's Web pages, but they don't seem to support Pro*C any more. Received on Sat Apr 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST