Coverting int to str....

From: Azizzul Hassan <azizzul_at_mimos.my>
Date: 1998/04/03

Hello everyone,

    I've problems regarding my (either my Pro*C or C) program. The problem is that, I've an integer with the length of 15. I need to split this integer in 15 different partition. The reason why I need to split it is because of check digit purposes (requirement for the bank). Each of these 15 partition need to be multiply with 2 or 1. After that, the result of each partition (after the multiplication) need to be add up. If the result is more than 1 value (> 9), it will need to be add up as 2 values. Example, if the result is 12, I need to specify as 1 + 2 ....

    If anyone can help me regarding this matter or who have done this before, please advice or help me. I really need some suggestion to deal with this problem. TQ in advance for your help.

TQ... Received on Fri Apr 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST