NEWBIe - ODBC??

From: Tom <tluers_at_one.net>
Date: 1998/04/03

Is this an ODBC Issue? please read:
Inside my macro (Excel 95) I make a query via QUERYGETDATA function against a oracle 7.3 database. After I type in the USERID/PASSWORD, MS QUery hangs up on occasion. When it does hang, I can close MS query and I can see the data, but the function and Macro does not complete and my data does not get parsed.

Has anyone seen this before or have suggestions for help.

Also, why does it ask for USERID/PASSWORD more than once for a single query?

Thanks,

tluers_at_one.net Received on Fri Apr 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST