Re: 2nd Oracle instance

From: Alan V <alanv_at_opustel.com>
Date: 1998/04/03

Its pretty simple. Each "database" is a separate set of tablespaces and a separate user_id. You also set up a second listener for the instance and everyone pointing to the 2nd "database" uses that listener. It can be done and it's not that hard.

Alan V.
"I can please only one person per day.
Today is not your day.
Tomorrow isn't looking good either."