[Question] Can I use Java?

From: Patrick is Patrick <cylo_at_news.hk.super.net>
Date: 1998/04/02

Hi all,

I would like to ask if it is possible to use JAVA to develop applications to retrieve data from oracle database. If yes, what kind of tools, development kit or libraries should I have in order to achieve this? By the way, JAVA application or Developer 2000 application, which one is better?

If anyone can help me, would you mind replying me by e-mail as well?

Thanks a lot.

Patrick

___ ___ {~._.~} Lo Chi Yuen {~._.~} ( Y ) http://www.hk.super.net/~cylo ( Y ) ()~*~() If you have time, just call me ()~*~() l_T_| Best Wishes |_T_l