Oracle's CBTs for DBA

From: <sandeep_at_ncc.moc.kw>
Date: 1998/04/02

Hi !

Oracle has recently released another version of its CBTs for the DBA certification.

We had purchased one set earlier and were highly dissatisfied withtheir quality.

Oracle claims that the new version is a vastly improved one.

If anyone has seen or used the new set of CBTs then please give me your feedback about their quality.
Please write to me on my email:
sandeep_at_ncc.moc.kw

Thanks

Sandeep Jain