Re: SQLFetch error with Oracle ODBC driver

From: Krishna Madakasira <krishna_at_3csoftware.com>
Date: 1998/04/02

Hello Friends,
I hane written an application that uses ODBC to get connected to an Oracle database. I am executing a simple SQL statement and then doing a fetch(). The first time I do a fetch it fails and gives me a message "Invalid column number". I checked the column numbers I bind in my SQLBindCol() and all the numbers are well within the number of columns in the result set. This happens only first time and runs fine from second time onwards. The ODBC driver I am using is version 2.05.0301 from Oracle. can anyone help me or tell me what I am doing wrong or how to fix it. Thanks. Received on Thu Apr 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST