Plan_Table problem

From: Kevin Bass <akil1_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/04/01

I am attempting to develop a script but encountered problems testing the results of my sql statement. I am getting strange results using CONNECT BY PRIOR command. Assistance is needed!!

SELECT LPAD(' ',LEVEL-1)||OPERATION||' '||OPTIONS||' '||OBJECT_NAME Query_plan
FROM PLAN_TABLE
CONNECT BY PRIOR ID = PARENT_ID
START WITH parent_id IS NULL
ORDER BY ID; Kevin Received on Wed Apr 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST