Lawson 7.04 & Oracle 7.3.3 work with Crystal Report Writer

From: John Stoffel <jfs_at_fluent.com>
Date: 1998/04/01

Hi people,

I'm working on getting PCs (NT & 95) running Seagate Crystal Reports 5.0 to talk to our Lawson 7.04 (Accounting package) which runs on top of Oracle 7.3.3 on a Sun Solaris 2.5.1 system. I know this isn't a true Oracle problem, but both Lawson and Seagate software have been pretty un-helpful in getting us anywhere with this.

Does anyone out there know of a solution for this? Thanks,

John

     John Stoffel - Senior Unix Systems Administrator - Fluent, Inc.
        jfs@fluent.com - http://www.fluent.com - 603-643-2600 x341
             Geological time is not money.  - Mark Twain