Re: A Users Security problem...

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/04/01

On 31 Mar 1998 17:57:57 GMT, "Luca Minudel" <luca.minudel_at_nline.it> wrote: Hi Luca,

let's imagine that user Ezio has these accounts:

e1 granted role SOFWARE_USER
and
e2 granted role BASIC_USER

to let e2 access e1's schema you must grant e1 'SELECT'-rights on e1's schema.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de