Oracle Objects for OLE

From: Michael Janos <janosm_at_shoalhaven.net.au>
Date: 1998/03/31

Have I misinstalled Oracle or something? Oracle Objects for OLE looked good on paper as I am a Visual Basic coder. I have found a lot of bugs in the objects! I am currently trying to get parameters to work and have found that I cannot have two with the same first letter and the object structure will not show up in the watch windows.
Is anybody else having the samee problems?

Michael Janos Received on Tue Mar 31 1998 - 00:00:00 CST