Query by Example of Date Items in SQL Forms 4.5

From: Jan Januska <J.Januska_at_sh.cvut.cz>
Date: 1998/03/31

Hi!
I have block in SQL Forms 4.5 that have date items using format like 'WW/YY' and 'MMYY'.
When quering by example these item, I have following problems:

In first case ('WW/YY') always appears message:

        FRM-40358: Invalid date in example record. Query not issued. I thing that is due ORACLE (7.3) not fully supports format WW. What can I do?

In second case ('MMYY') select only record having values exactly truncated to month (1th of month). I want select all record that match to giving month. How?

Thanks Jan Januska Received on Tue Mar 31 1998 - 00:00:00 CST