Re: The internal password!

From: <srock_at_kinderhook.com>
Date: 1998/03/31

The password for INTERNAL is whatever you specified when you set up your database instance using oradm73 -NEW -SID datbaseID -PASSWORD yourPassword , etc.

The password for SYS is CHANGE_ON_INSTALL, and the pass for SYSTEM is MANAGER.

I suggest you change all passwords on your production machine. else hackers can easily break in.

Steven