RDO I open a keyset but I get a static resultset

From: Mikel Bengoa <miksil_at_jet.es>
Date: 1998/03/30

I'm working whith VB 5.0 enterprise edition and RDO. With the openresultset statement I try to open a resultset of Keyset type (using rdKeyset) but if a watch the type property of the resultset after the openresultset is executed I see that it value 3 (rdOpenStatic) Know anybody what is happened?

The database is Oracle and I use the Oracle7 ODBC driver ver 2.5

Thanks in advanced

Mikel Received on Mon Mar 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST