Re: AS/400 and Oracle??

From: Kent Milligan <kmill_at_rs45693.rchland.ibm.com>
Date: 1998/03/30

The only database that you will find (and need) for the AS/400 is DB2/400. The nice part is that you don't even have to worry about installing a DBMS on your AS/400 - it is included on every AS/400. If you take time to look at DB2/400 that it offers the same functionality and performance as Oracle. Send me an email if you have any questions.

--
Kent Milligan, DB2/400 Solutions Team
AS/400 Partners In Development