Personal Oracle 8 installation problem

From: John Chiu <johnchiu_at_ican.net>
Date: 1998/03/29

I have download the trial version of the Personal Oracle8 from Oracle website and try to expand those files by clicking on the RUNME.BAT. I always get an error in DOS window stating "BAD COMMAND or FILE NAMES".

I am using Window95 with 64MB RAM. Eventhough I add my download library in the PATH in AUTOEXEC.BAT, I still get the same error. Inside RUNME.BAT are sequence of command as follows:

po8mleNN -o

where NN is from 01 to 45

Am I need to modify the command lines in the RUNME.BAT files?

Any advice/suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks

John Chiu
johnchiu_at_ican.net Received on Sun Mar 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CST