Help re-configuring database?

From: Ron Schnell <ronnie_at_space.mit.edu>
Date: 1998/03/29

The person who initially installed our Oracle database created our high-activity tables in the SYSTEM tablespace. I am now learning that this might eventually cause problems.

What is the proper procedure for moving these tables? I realize that it won't be easy, and I will probably need to take the database offline for a little while.

Please point me towards specific commands, as I am not an expert, here. The Oracle server is 7.3.2 and is running on Solaris.

Thanks muchly,

#Ron Received on Sun Mar 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CST