How much ram?

From: Niels S. Johannessen <nsj_at_post.olivant.fo>
Date: 1998/03/29

In my department we are using Oracle Financials (not my self), but I can see my colleagues are very frustratet because it is running soooo slow. I have no experience with Oracle, but I think one problem could be the client machines have too little ram installed.

So my question is how much RAM is recomended on the client machines to run Oracle Financials?

Thanks
Niels Johannessen Received on Sun Mar 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CST