How to define a integrity constraint like this ?

From: <sj_at_china.pages.com.cn>
Date: 1998/03/28

Hello :

  I am design a table in oracle 7.3.3 , I want to define a table like this

  it has 3 parts:

  regno varchar(16)
  usrid varchar(8)
  operate_type number(2)
  finish_flag number(1)

  Now , I want to contraint the table to have a constraint like this:

  Item in the table , which contains : a special usrid , a special operate_type and finish_flag=0 , should be UNIQUE .

 the table's pramary key us a regno , which is generate from a sequence .

  Thank you very much!

  Jing Shen

  Mail to: sj_at_china.pages.com.cn