pass through queries: access and oracle

From: Utz J. Pape <Utz.Pape_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/03/28

While Testing I solved the following problem: Oracle-Database for tables
Surface ACCESS (forms, ...)
Making complex Pass-Through-Queries to the Oracle-Database to show the data in ACCESS-Forms.
The next task is to alter the shown data. How is this managed? Is my solution correct?
Making a protocol-table with the data to be inserted, deleted, altered (old and new),
Pass-Through-action-queries (Alter, Insert, delete) out of the protocol-table.
Please send an eMail to Utz.Pape_at_t-online.de Received on Sat Mar 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CST