SQL*Net compatibility issue - pl. help

From: JEP <joelp_at_dsiflow.com>
Date: 1998/03/27

I am in the process of evaluating the Oracle v7.3 database for WindowsNT and thus far have been unable to connect from a remote machine. It seems that the CD which was shipped to me contains a 16-bit version of SQL*Net which is
incompatible with the 32-bit ODBC drivers which are required for me to access the
system remotely. I have tried again and again to connect with Oracle support but their website is no help; no one answers the e-mail I have sent (repeatedly); and supposedly there is no actual human-support for trial products. If anyone out there can give me a workaround or a few hints (or even just where to find the damn 32-bit SQL*NETv2.3 for 95 I would be most appreciative. Thanks- Joel

--
JEP = joelp_at_dsiflow.com