Check it Out: New and revised versions of my tools...

From: Dieter Oberkofler <dtr_at_leadingbits.at>
Date: 1998/03/26

Hi!

I just made available a new shareware utility for Oracle on my WEB page.

OSession is a Windows 95/NT GUI application for Oracle that allows You to see the current session on an Oracle server and to easily view the session preferences or kill a session.

I'm currently preparing some other utilities used for our internal development and will make them available as soon as they have been cleaned up and ready to be used.

Available on the following web page:

http://members.tripod.com/~DieterOberkofler/project.htm

Check it out and give me Your feedback...

Regards

Dieter Oberkofler
doberkofler_at_usa.net Received on Thu Mar 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST