Re: Table Encapsulation

From: <info_at_revealnet.com>
Date: 1998/03/26

Henri,

PL/Generator may well have the functionality you are looking for. It generates PL/SQL table packages, which provide a programmatic interface for Oracle tables. PL/Generator reads the Oracle Data Dictionary, determines the structure of the table package and generates the code. It also has built-in test routines and writes its own HTML documentation.

PL/Generator is currently in a managed external beta-testing, and doing quite well. It's expected general availability will be May, 1998.

Please feel free to call us at 202-234-8557 if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.