Re: SecurID and ORA_ENCRYPT_LOGIN

From: Dean Mah <dmah_at_acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: 1998/03/26

I notice that when using SecurID it tries the ecrypted password first which fails and then sends the password in cleartext, is it possible to disable sending an encrypted password on the first attempt on a per user basis, similar to the way ORA_ENCRYPT_LOGIN works on a per user basis?

Do you know of any problems using SecurID, data encryption and checksumming, with Oracle Enterprise Manager 1.4? I don't seem to be able to get them all to work at the same time. My version of Advanced Network Option is 2.3.3, is there a newer version?

Thanks,
Dean