pl/sql and host help PLEASE!

From: Patrick Finnicum <pfinn_at_creighton.edu>
Date: 1998/03/25

Sorry about the repost to everyone, but I'm afraid my last post may have been smothered.

I'm attempting to call a unix script from within a pl/sql script using Ora 7.2 on an HPUX box. I've dug thru the packages to no avail and am kinda forced into pl/sql rather than forms. Anyone help with some source???

Any help is greatly appreciated as I feel stuck in a deep dark hole.

-p Received on Wed Mar 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST