missing data

From: Christopher Anderton <chris.anderton_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/25

hi,
I am having problems with 'missing data'. Sometimes, when people perform inserts a result of 'NO DATA FOUND' is given. I took this to mean a problem with sequences (we have recently moved from 7.1.6.2.0 to 7.3.3.3). So, I pinned the seqences into othe library cache. This did not seem to work. I stopped the sequences from caching (altering them to 'nocache'), to try to force disk reads. This also did not seem to work.

Has anyone any ideas pls?

Nick (posting on someone else's account) Received on Wed Mar 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST