grabbing report filename in a user parameter

From: Joseph Charpak <jcharpak_at_elnath.ccs.neu.edu>
Date: 1998/03/25

Is there anyway for D2K Reports 2.5 to automatically grab the filename/path of the report being run and use it as the default for a run time user parameter?
I'd like to be able to print it automatically at the bottom of each page.

--

jcharpak_at_ccs.neu.edu Joseph Charpak jcharpak_at_lynx.neu.edu

"We learn, we adjust, and we move on. It's what humans do."
-- J. Michael Straczynski, Executive Producer, Babylon 5