SQL*PLUS Newbie Question

From: <cathexis_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

Dear Group,

	A newbie question:
	When entering exercises from Oracle books( "Beginner's Guide",
etc.) I have an annoying problem. Once I've typed in a multi. line command, if I notice a typo in ,say line #3, the progam won't let me use tab or the mouse, arrow keys, whatever to back up and correct it. My only choice is to take an error code and then retype the whole thing. (A BIG pain for a mewbie like me). I must be missing something, what is it?

        BTW, I'm running PO7 trial vers. on a P166 in a WIN95 enviorment.

                My Thanks in Advance Received on Tue Mar 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CST